Hello,

So. It looks like one of the bands I was in in high school is doing a reunion later this year, oddly enough. (Just for the record, that's a long long long long long long time ago...) So far, the music people have proposed is stuff we used to do, some still very cool -- Paul Butterfield, Sons of Champlin, Johnny Winter, Sly -- some less so to me. But besides that, I've been wondering what more current music we might be interested in. The band has a horn section, and especially without our Hammond guy who's so far MIA, that's a pretty important part of what that band was/is. I hadn't really thought about it until this came up, but apparently I don't listen much to current horn section bands these days, except for some jazz, which this isn't. It's possible I'm just drawing a blank and that's not actually true, but I haven't come up with anything so far. So please recommend me so great current(-ish) bands with a horn section and vocals, ideally male, or doable in some way by a guy. Not real jazz I think (though the one guy who's still doing music full time is all about that), more rock/funk/blues, more high energy than not. Then again, whatever's cool, we'll sort it out.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6360443
Teaser video production studio

Thank you